SVP / VP, Senior Software Architect, Finance, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
A key member of the Finance Platform responsible for end-to-end architecture of systems and applications in Finance. In this role, the incumbent is also expected to design and oversee the development of projects, while ensuring that the architecture is aligned to the Bank's Technology Architecture and Analytics Platform. The successful candidate will also work closely with key stakeholders from various business units ensuring the successful delivery of projects. Responsibilities
- Provide deep technical expertise and domain risks, analysing specifications.
- Work closely with key stakeholders from various business units to understand their business requirements and translate them into systems and applications architectural specifications.
- Design end-to-end architecture of Group Finance for systems and applications by leveraging on the bank-wide technology and analytics platform
- Manage and ensure successful delivery of projects, while also ensuring and enforcing best practices in code development.
- Review and contribute to code development, make recommendations on various technology frameworks that are available for implementation of the systems and applications.
- Coaching and mentoring development team . Share skills and expertise with developers. Encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
- Master's in Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines.
- 8-10 years of software design, development and consulting experience in enterprise systems and web-applications.
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect or Tech Lead.
- Excellent understanding of Big Data tools such as Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and how to integrate them into an end-to-end architecture for systems and applications.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with cloud application implementation is a must.
- Excellent written and communication skills, specifically the ability to translate business requirements from various business units into project proposals with a clear and well-designed architecture.
- Team player who can work closely with stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.