- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- State Street
SaaS Operations, Associate Systems Analyst
Charles River provides a complete solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. The solution offers a simplified operating model that includes enterprise software, data, application management/upgrades, hosting and FIX network to improve investment professional productivity, control risk and lower technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in 43 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, pension and custody markets.
The company is US headquartered (Burlington, MA near Boston) and maintains principle offices in these major financial centers .
- Perform frontline technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to CRD's SaaS Operations clients.
- Coordinate with clients, internal Charles River colleagues, and CRD vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by CRD's automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to Charles River global SaaS Operations clients and help ensure a "five 9's" level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the frontline support capability.
- Ensure all internal SaaS Operations tracking systems and documentation are accurate and current.
- Provide periodic off-hours support.
- A BA/BS degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as computer science, information technology, engineering, science, economics, mathematics, or statistics required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Proven customer focused mindset and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Ability to succeed in a mission critical, technical, customer service and support environment
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to resolve client issues
- General familiarity with Windows administration, networking, and databases preferred
- Exposure to electronic trading systems, FIX protocol, financial software applications, or other enterprise business software desirable, but not required
- Salesforce administrator or related experience desirable, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, "can-do" approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Travel unlikely to be required.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours with periodic off hours support required.
Internal and External Contacts
- Interfaces regularly in both verbal and written form with all levels of professionals.
- Interfaces regularly with external customers and other parties.
- Reports to a Team Lead or Manager in SaaS Operations, who provides supervision, guidance and evaluates work performance on a periodic basis.