- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Min Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Consistent track record of success exceeding sales quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles leveraging structured solution selling techniques, methodologies, and strategic concepts in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to consult, negotiate, advise.
- Must have business savvy, strong negotiation skills, and ability to close large complex deals
- A proven track record of consistently maintaining a robust sales pipeline that supports/exceeds revenue forecasts
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on the
APPLY button below to send in your resume.
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1872577
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or
disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us