Sales Trader (Finance / Trading)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CMC Markets Singapore
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
The role of the Sales Trader is to provide a continuous daily mix of exceptional relationship management, business development as well as provide execution services and risk management to the most valuable clients of CMC Markets.
The role of the Sales Trader is to provide a continuous daily mix of exceptional relationship management, business development as well as provide execution services and risk management to the most valuable clients of CMC. By achieving this high level of service the desired aim is to maximise Premium Client retention, along with growing and improving CMC’s business through a mix of client referrals and networking. CMC Markets Sales Trading desk boasts the lead position for premier services of its type in the Singaporean CFD retail derivatives industry.
To own and develop all aspects of partners and institutional business within Singapore, including development of a strategy to be employed in SG and the wider SE Asian region, with a focus on establishing new relationships with large corporates, FIs and partner brokers. This will mean an involvement in all aspects of the business including broker relationship, end client acquisition, IT development of the partners solution and legal & compliance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and initiate the business strategy to grow the HNW retail and institutional trading volumes for the SG office
- Drive the growth of and own the sales trading proposition in Singapore
- Proactively enhancing business through client referrals, networking, workshops/seminars and industry contacts.
- Provide seminars and attend sales events for premium clients/prospects as required. This might include creating appropriate material in conjunction with education and marketing.
- Work with the rest of the sales team (Education and New Business) to input and help drive the acquisition, retention and increased trading activity for all clients.
- Input in to and development of future business and marketing strategies
Partners and Institutional Business
- Develop and implement a Partners/Institutional strategy for the region, identifying potential relationships
- Work closely with global partners team to be on top of upcoming changes, help shape our offering and understand the companies proposition to partners
- Negotiate and prepare contractual terms for partners/institutions
- Manage the on-boarding process of new partner clients – due diligence, business case and any IT development to establish the partnership
- Manage the internal relationships from on-boarding to on-going for the partners clients (dealing, client services, IT, compliance & legal)
- Provide pro-active end to end, high quality relationship management for our premium value clients to ensure a positive, tailored trading experience thereby optimising revenue growth for the business
- Constantly improving and innovating to create real points of differentiation in our markets
- Identifying and realising opportunities to educate our premium value clients on our products and range of services
- Applying individual insight to proactively identify ways to improve our service proposition to premium value clients.
- Take ownership for owning and driving an excellent client experience for our premium value clients through all touch points in the client lifecycle. This includes: on boarding, client retention, query management and education.
- Execute retention plans to maximise retention of the premium clients for the business.
- Work with external and internal partners to ensure we gather accurate feedback from clients to drive future improvement and platform development
- Keep abreast of global and economic news in order to provide execution trading support to premium value clients.
- Assist team members in analysing and understanding CMC Markets’ USPs and those of our competitors in order to optimise the Company’s position in the marketplace.
- Ensure interaction and communication with all other CMC functions such as Trading, Business Operations etc are of the highest standard to ensure a high quality customer experience
- Willingness and commitment to entertain clients both in, one to one and hospitality events, this can include ‘out of hours’ commitment on evenings and weekends, as part of your relationships management expectations.
- It may occasionally be necessary to work on bank holidays or weekends although time off is earned in lieu for this.
- Work closely with Singapore country head to keep the local Executive Committee up to speed on the delivery of performance versus office targets and revenues and develop future business and marketing strategies
- Be the product and platform expert for both internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to competently demonstrate and educate clients in its use.
- Ad-hoc media commentary may be required, both written and verbal. Provide backup on daily radio and SG written commentary, as a selling point for the service.
- Provide insightful, directed and knowledgeable market commentary for PR purposes.
- Understand and adhere to local and global compliance guidelines and relevant regulations for the jurisdiction of operation
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in derivative and financial sales
- Proven track record of Business Development in B2C and B2B relationships Able to work in a high pressurised and target driven environment
- Deep knowledge and experience of global financial markets, across asset classes
- Highly numerate and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills are highly essential – both written & verbal in English and a preferred proficiency in Mandarin to provide support to both English and Mandarin speaking clients
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
- Energetic and highly motivated with a strong desire and drive to succeed and work at a consistently high standard.
- Very well organised with good time management skills, able to take proactive action when necessary
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a pressurised and target driven environment
- Experience in similar roles with other CFD providers.
- CMFAS Modules 1B and 6A
- Degree in relevant discipline desirable (Business, Finance, Economics etc.)
- Sales and Business Development
- Team Wrok
- Customer Focus
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Problem Solving
Interested applicant please submit your application to Ms. Cecilia Lim (C.Lim@cmcmarkets.com) stating your expected remuneration.