Salesforce Health Cloud Business Analyst
- Understand the CAR T processes and functionality
- Work with all stakeholders to clearly understands all existing processes and do gap analysis for the region specific requirements
- Closely work with the Business champion and users to understand, document, and analyze the requirements and convert it into a well-defined user story with clear acceptance criteria
- Responsible to design, analyze and implement region specific CAR T health cloud and community cloud solution
- Focus on both the business aspects of solution management and work in collaboration with the business team, PL teams and Business Technology Leader colleagues.
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Experience in As Is/To Be business process mapping with ability to learn quickly is required.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- A minimum of a Bachelors' degree in Engineering or Business Administration is required
- A minimum of five (10) years of overall IT experience is required.
- Mandatory Sales and Service cloud certification
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce Health Cloud application.
- Past experience in working on Health Cloud implementations
- Understanding of CAR T functionality is desirable.
- In addition, this role will lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs, while offering and incorporating ideas.
- The role will understand Health Cloud architectural strategies and be able to factor them into decisions and recommendations.