Scrum Master (Associate Director / Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
As part of the Technology Project Office team, the role requires end-to-end oversight and hands-on project management skills through initiation, planning, analysis, design, testing, implementation as well as rollout/stabilization and entails regular contacts with both Technology and Business stakeholders. The Scrum Master is to provide timely updates to all governance bodies and senior stakeholders on the progress of the projects, impacts to projects, major milestones and risks to projects on a regular as well as need-to basis. The position requires direct involvement in solution architecture discussions to enable the progressive build of a Service Oriented Architecture around the technology platform.
The Scrum Master is also expected to be liaise with external vendors, monitor and coordinate efforts between multiple vendors in the seamless delivery of the project.
He/she should work in partnership with Business stakeholders and Operations and Technology to deliver projects with agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality. Responsibilities:
- Manage the project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Be the point of contact for external communications and facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge in Order Execution / Portfolio Management / Advisory Platform will be an advantage
- Experience in a Scrum Master role in banking environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- SCRUM Master Certification is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage