- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 déc. 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.
- To provide effective administrative support for Head, Group Model Validation and Global Head Stress Testing
- Key Stakeholders: Head, Group Model Validation, Global Head, Stress Testing, Group Model Validation team and Credit Model Assessment Committee
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administration and secretarial support.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls, including booking of meeting rooms
- Travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit expense claims
- Raise e-Procurement for payment made to invoices and tracing of payment status
- Raise RMS for IT requirements, follow up and ensure closure of the requisitions
- Admin support for department events and matters
- Be part of team to support Department Business Continuity Plan, Call Tree Management and other arrangements.
- New request/return of hardware, IT, office requirements including printing of business cards
- New request/removal of system and security access
- Prepare handover checklist and removal of accesses for leavers
- Maintain departments email distribution lists
- Maintain shared drive and department files
- Represent Department as Business Continuity Plan Crises Coordinator
Qualifications and Skills
- Project admin or business support experience
- Comfortable dealing with senior management across different countries and cultures
- A self-starter with a 'hands-on' style and able to operate with minimal guidance
- Responsive and able to pay meticulous attention to detail (particularly in documents)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with strong command of English
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable, discreet and diplomatic
- A team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills with ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting priorities
- Self-motivation, confident, enthusiasm and practical application
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 16/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.