Secretary & General Services, Singapore
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 sept. 18 2018-09-18
We are looking for an executive secretary to join our branch. The appointee will provide executive support to the Branch Manager as well as administrative support to the different teams.
- Perform executive secretarial duties report to the Branch Manager for full spectrum of office administration, correspondences and reports etc.
- Manage and coordinate all business related affairs;
- Assist schedules of meetings, bookings and appointments as well as travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangement;
- Maintain proper filing and documentation system;
- Support and assist ad hoc projects as required by management
- Tertiary education level;
- 3-5 years relevant working experience gained from in an Investment Bank will be advantage.
OTHER SKILLS (eg. Interpersonal, communicate, etc)
- Mature, presentable, self motivated, proactive and adaptable, flexible, detail-minded, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill with people at all level;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Spanish is an added advantage;
- Proficient in using computer software including Microsoft Office.