Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
As a Securities Dealer, you will:-
- Process trading and investment related services to clients
- Provide market update and handle front office clients in a professional manner
- Monitor and manage trading positions and order status
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (such as sales team, mid to back office, brokers, etc) to ensure best practice of securities dealing
- Ensure securities activities are adhered to internal and external regulatory guidelines
- Address and resolve dealing related issues to ensure a smooth trading process
It would be wonderful if:-
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or related subjects
- At least 5 years of dealing/execution trading experience for institutional clients
- Strong financial and securities product knowledge
- Certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5, M6 and M6A will be an advantage
- Prior experience in multi asset trading and/or fund management and/or customer service will be a good plus
- Team player, able to work under minimal supervision
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.