Security Network Engineer - CCIE
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ITPM Consulting
- 11 juil. 18 2018-07-11
ITPM Consulting are a leading IT project and services company. With a global reach and infrastructure we operate with Tier One financial institutions and fortune 500 companies both region and global wide.
General Job Description
This position is for an experienced Network Security engineer in executing a Network Security project that will
1. Setup Checkpoint Gateways including its security policies.
2. Configure Cisco Routers, with BGP, static and OSPF routing.
3. Configure Routes ACL
3. Setup WAN connection with MACSec or IPSec encryption.
4. Setup of McAfee proxy servers
The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated, independently able to execute assigned project, and work with other team members.
This is a network security centric job, and candidate is expected to be hands-on technically included, with good inter personal skill.
The following is expected of the successful candidate
§ At least 3 years of relevant experience in deploying Checkpoint FireWall gateways, and Checkpoint Provider-1 Infrastructure.
§ At least 3 years of experience in operation and deployment of Cisco Routing and Switching in an enterprise environment, with strong knowledge on dynamic routing configuration.
§ Understand and hands on experience Proxy Servers.
§ Weekend migration work is expected, with Monday early morning standby after the weekend migration.
§ Weekly project status update.
§ Ensuring the project is carried out based on the Bank internal procedure, and configuration are based in deployment guidelines.
§ Raise change tickets and represent on Change Management meetings
§ Coordinate with stake holders on the scheduled migration weekends.
§ Update diagrams and documents relating to the projects.
§ Handover of the completed projects to the operation team. § ITIL v3 certification would be an added advantage. § Should possess very good written and verbal communication skills.
1. Strong Routing and Switching knowledge in an enterprise environment 2. Checkpoint Provider-1 Management Knowledge
3. Checkpoint policy management experience.
4. Checkpoint FireWall gateway large scale upgrade and/or setup project experience.