Segment Manager, Emerging Affluent (EA) Segment
About the EA segment team and the role:
EA customers are customers in their 30s and 40s earning high income (>10k pm) and are ambitious to build their career or business and are on their way to affluency. They are educated, driven, savvy and are only attracted by a strong product, channel and service value propositions. There is strong competition in the EA segment space among the Financial institutions and Fintechs in Singapore. The EA segment team is responsible to drive acquisition, engagement and retain the EA customers for OCBC Bank.
The Segment Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of EA segment to implement strategic initiatives to acquire and engage EA customers. This involves packaging and marketing relevant products and services to these customers. Beyond this, the role also involves building and enhancing products and services to attract these customers. Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Head of EA segment to develop and enhance the EA segment strategy.
• Lead the customer acquisition and retention efforts for the EA segment and take on KPI for the same.
• Lead above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) marketing campaigns to build brand and create awareness for relevant EA products and services.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to build or enhance our product and service propositions and positioning for EA customers.
• Work closely with Media agencies to identify the right mechanisms to reach out to EA customers
*LI-EN Qualifications Competencies:
• Min. 3 years of relevant segment management experience in financial institutions (customer acquisition, engagement, x-sell, segment development and marketing etc)
• Min. 3 years of relevant marketing experience in financial institutions (e.g. Leading launch of ATL campaigns)
• Strong communicator and proven ability in influencing cross functional business units
• Proactive, results-oriented and organized with ability to succeed in a highly matrixed organization
• Exceptional team player with strong collaboration skills
• Strong data analysis and insight development capability
• Highly analytical, methodical and structured in approach to problem solving with a proven ability to work on own initiative to deliver optimum business solutions.
• Understanding of financial markets, investment products and digital user experience
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal & written)
• Passionate about the industry and driven to contribute to shape the future of banking