We are looking for a Senior Accountant with experience in CMSL holder or Financial Institutions to cover all aspects of the Singapore finance function.
- Ensure compliance with relevant SGX and MAS requirements from Finance perspective;
- Manage and take ownership in account payable function;
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure breaks have been followed up and resolved on a timely basis;
- Assist in managing the fixed asset modules (additions, disposals and depreciation) in the accounting system;
- Participate in change agenda for the Finance team;
- Assist in the financial close process for Singapore entities;
- Assist in any ad hoc assignment as directed by management;
- Seek improvement in current processes to enhance control while achieving better efficiency.
- Diploma / Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Securities and/or Finance industry preferred
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and financial products