Senior Accountant - Singapore
- Excellent + Benefits + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Marlin Selection
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Our client is a Global Commodities Trader and they are looking to hire a Financial Accountant in their Singapore office.
- Handle all indirect tax filing work, including GST and withholding tax filing
- Perform technical accounting research on IFRS and US GAAP and GST/VAT where applicable
- Handle the regulatory reporting
- Handle the government submittals for all Singapore entities
- Work hand in hand with the current team members to provide settlement support for existing business as well as new businesses
- Participate and assume the project lead for any project implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ accounting experience, including preparation of GST filing
- Possess strong technical knowledge and knowledge for SFRS
- Familiar with financial controls and process flows.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to multitask projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, internally motivated and willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Be fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Be based in Singapore