This role report to the CEO of the holding group and they are looking for a mature and independent individual for this encompassing role which straddle between investment, asset management and fund management responsibilities. This is a very good career opportunity for someone who wants to learn from an industry veteran where they are involved in commercial, logistics, data centre and healthcare in private equity and REITs outside Asia.
- Supporting the team in identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; presenting financial analysis to key stakeholders.
- Performing various analyses to assist in making investment decisions.
- Preparation of investment papers, presentations and other materials as required.
- Assisting with the execution of transactions, legal negotiations and due diligence.
- Assisting in portfolio management and analysis such as asset cash flow models, liquidity analysis, sensitivity analysis, performance track record and portfolio analysis
- Support Asset Management in their overall asset management strategies
- You have about 3-5 years of relevant experience in a real estate asset or fund management company/REIT.
- Possess Degree in Business, Economics, Accountancy, Finance, Real Estate Finance or equivalent.
- Good understanding of real estate markets globally and regionally
- Proficient with financial modelling, market and industry research in real estate assets.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270