Senior Analyst, Client Service
- Works with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Uses knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recommends process improvements.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Global Collateral Management-HR07720 Requisition Number: