Senior Architect Digital Channels
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Standard Chartered Bank is embarking on a multi-year commercial, corporate and investment banking (CCIB) digital channels transformation journey to digitise client touchpoints, offer world class digital channel services through consistent Omni channels offerings. Bank will seek opportunities to revamp & improve the end to end client journey to improve client experience, technological & operational efficiency.
CCIB Digital channels support varying client segments and offers channels services in onboarding, cash, trade finance, custody, financial markets, and core banking. The incumbent will be part of CCIB Solution architecture team and required to work closely with products, business, CIO technology teams to drive innovation, define functional and technical solution architecture designs, own architecture decisions and governance. Responsibilities:
The candidate will have overall responsibility for solution, data architecture high level design in digital channels.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understand business, functional and non-functional requirements and define solution, technology data, integration architecture and design for digital channels.
- Engage with various business and technology stakeholders, participate in agile squads to recommend, and finalise architecture design. Manage key stake holders and senior management for architecture decisions and inputs.
- Govern architecture through design and governance councils, collaborate with enterprise architecture stakeholders. Maintain architecture road maps aligned with business and technology drivers
- Lead architecture evaluation during RFPs for technology tools and service providers
- 10+ years of channels solution architecture role in banking industry directly working with product owners and CIO teams. Minimum of 3 domain business knowledge required in cash, trade finance, custody, financial markets
- 15+ years of experience in full stack technologies in Web & Mobile, API, JAVA, RDBMS, NOSQL, messaging. Excellent grasp of architecture and design in distributed services architecture, channels security.
- 5+ years of experience in channels data reporting, dashboards, analytics, data protection, data lakes, data warehouse and cloud technologies
- Experience in block chain is an added advantage
- Strong influential and analytical skills. Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated technical leadership
- Experience in establishing effective partnerships across teams and influence senior management, peers and subordinates
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.