Senior Assoc/ Assoc, Voice Operations Engineer
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Job Duties & Responsibilities
Requirements Work Experience
- Handling of voice requests and tickets for Voice technical areas including Cisco Callmanager and Nice Compliance Recording and Microsoft Teams/Skype
- Support all project and operations activities on DBS voice infrastructure.
- Perform voice operations for Cisco callmanager , UCCX , Nice recording, and Microsoft Skype /Teams including the following tasks :
- Handle / manage daily Incident/Service Request tickets
- Review all tickets to identify any recurring patterns for escalation to Operations Lead
- Suggest / Initiate any operations or process improvements to team lead or SME .
- Provide guidance to end users on phone usage / features / configurations
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of any critical issues taking direction from Leads and L3 as required
- Documentation of all relevant operations processes or issue resolution for future reference
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing / supporting voice operations on Cisco callmanager , Nice recording ( Version 3.x onwards) or Microsoft Skype/Teams
- Have participated in voice project implementations on at least 2 major voice systems upgrades in past 5 years
- CCNA collaboration certification
- Nice administration certification
- Microsoft Skype / Lync certification
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or University degree in IT , Telecommunications or related courses
- Regular attendance at work during the day ( 8.30am to 6pm , Mon to Fri) , Commitment to be on 24 x 7 standby and/or be activated for after office hours on weekdays and weekends is mandatory.
- Note that suitable rest periods are allowed for any overnight work
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.