Senior Associate, Data Engineer (Finance), Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
The successful candidate is expected to have good understanding of data discovery life cycle and good knowledge to perform data analysis, to guide data engineers on data integration and support business team on the ultimate business objectives. Main Responsibilities
- Work with business users to define business requirement on data, of which all data points must have good business definitions
- Work with related parties to perform data analysis to identify correct source of data
- Work closely with relevant parties for data sourcing, preparation and integration
- Ensure adequate data quality controls and source right data for business usage.
- Maintain data linage and make it available for reference
- Bachelor's degree with experience in business requirement gathering and preparing ETL specifications
- Hands-on experience in Oracle PLSQL and Hadoop Hive/Impala/Spark SQL
- Experience in the Agile methodology and in using Confluence or JIRA
- Min. 4-year experience in ETL of Banking domain
- Min. 2-year project management experience
- Good understating in General Ledger will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.