Senior Associate, Fund Operations, Wealth Management Operations, Consumer Banking Ops, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Process Trade order placement, settlement and Corporate Actions for Hedge / Alternative Fund Processing
- Process Private Equity capital calls/distribution and reporting
- Process on-boarding requests for Funds
- Investigate and follow up on failed trades / settlement
- Investigate positions and cash breaks
- Co-ordinate with Product and/or Business teams and support on any new fund launch or on-boarding requests
- Attending to queries from BU and stakeholders
- Review processes and identify areas for improvement, change and enhanced risks and controls
- Ensure process and procedure are updated
- Ensure compliance to all established procedures and regulations
- Participate and support UAT for system enhancements and roll out
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree with minimum 3 years working experience in Hedge / Alternative / Private Equity Funds operations
- Good product knowledge in Hedge / Alternative / Private Equity Funds
- Possess maturity in judgment.
- Strong focus on critical thinking, effective facilitation and influencing.
- Possess strong risk and control sense
- Team player with pro-active and "can do" attitude
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.