Senior Associate, Wealth Analytics Analyst, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Partner with Franchise & Customer Management team to formulate business strategies and using data insights to drive Treasures Acquisition
- Develop and maintain Control Tower, utilize Data Driven Operation Model (DDOM) to maximize value from data and drive strategies deliver business outcomes.
- Create visualizations and present clear, concise, and actionable insights to the key stakeholders, lead discussions on analytics and interpretation of results
- Develop models and data insights to plan and drive the customer interactions
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Self-driven with strong analytical, highly numerate, problem solving, communication (verbal and written), good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently around tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in SAS/R/Python Programming, MS Excel, and PowerPoint Skills. With Phyton experience is an advantage.
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools, data mining and ability to manipulate and handle large dataset
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of business analytics working experience