Senior Associate / Associate, Business Analyst, Technology COO Office, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Support benchmark of Group Tech Costs for Competitiveness and Optimisation
- Track Group Tech Strategic Cost Management Performance
- Involve in ad-hoc projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience preferably with exposure on technology Finance, cost management and optimization.
- Detailed and meticulous with good financial data modelling and analytics skills.
- Excellent communication skills, highly driven and self-starter
- Independent, resourceful, collaborative with good problem-solving skills.
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Excel and Power point skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.