Senior Associate / Associate, Senior System Administrator - SCCM, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. The Role
Senior System Administrator - SCCM is responsible for managing software deployment infrastructure. As part of team supporting internal users, there are a lot of opportunity to improve user experience through troubleshooting, analysing and applying preventive fix as Level 2 / 3. Responsibilities:
- Maintain SCCM server infrastructure and distribution points updated and optimized.
- Improve user experience by proactively identify issues related to patching infrastructure and apply preventive fixes.
- Coordinate with other support teams, external vendors and users for Level 2 / 3 support related to software deployment.
Diploma or degree in Science / Technology / Engineering
- Troubleshooting skills on Windows 10
- Knowledge on Microsoft (MS) Windows Server 2012 / 2016 & Active directory.
- Scripting skills - PowerShell, DOS batch, VB Script is mandatory
- Microsoft Certified Technology Professional - Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - is preferred
- Self-disciplined on communication, documentation and timeliness
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.