Senior Associate / Associate, eFX Microservices Developer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Come and join eFX team and build the future of FX trading. The e-FX Development team is looking for a Tech Lead, who will take a key role who will bring the team to the best eFX team in banking industry by delivering the quality software solution promptly. The role involves leading, designing and developing cutting edge software applications, web technology, micro services and APIs on cloud using multiple technologies.
The successful candidate shall have extensive development experience in building robust, highly scalable, high-performance, low latency FX trading application that connect with mobile, web, and standalone applications, and/or smart devices to offer consumers a wide range of functionality that can grow overtime. Responsibilities
- Manage the agile development team in Sprint and Kanban, work closely with PO and ensure the progress in Sprint and Kanban board
- Communicate and manage the business stake holders for the eFX enhancement and projects
- Re-design and migrate the exiting eFX applications to modern cloud-native architecture
- Ensure the security in the application and guide team to address all issues with SonarQube, SonarType and HPfortify source code scan
- Propose the technical solution that best fit the business requirement in terms of the cost efficiency and effectiveness
- Applying the technology that may help business and support efficiency e.g. machine learning
- Optimize the development process and maximize the output from the development team
- Build the culture for team collaboration and share the common understanding and motivate development team to achieve higher standard of deliverables
- Lead the implementation in Openshift, AWS, and machine learning
- 8+ years of experience with Java, NodeJS, Python. For the lead role, at least 5 years relevant experience and 3 years in driving the team to deliver the solutions in an Agile way as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and framework available such as Spring boot, Spring cloud framework, Hibernate. Familiar with application of machine learning in terms of automate everything
- Sound experience in architecture design by adopting design principles for a scalable application
- Self-Motivated and passionate to build a reliable and scalable micro-services architecture which is cloud ready and be migrated to AWS, Azure or Google cloud seamlessly
- Implementing automated testing cross various layers of testing
- Proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery model and software tools
- Experience in a banking environment is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.