Our client, an online gaming development organisation which aggressively expanding their headcount due to strong business demand on software / gaming development, is looking for a Senior Back-end Developer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible in designing, implementing and post maintenance of their applications, be it web or mobile, backend platforms.
- Translating to designing documents from analysing requirements of users.
- Perform coding that is efficient and able to read by other stakeholders / teammates.
- Review and evaluate its processes and potential risk and provide value added advice on improvisation on its current operation procedures.
- To be up-to-date on the trends on new technologies
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders on changes and risk etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field with at least 4-6 years of either Java, C++ or C#.
- A programmer / coder who is able to perform architecture and design on existing or new platforms / systems
- Experienced or knowledge in Cloud software services.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Analytical and pro-active mindset.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)