Senior Business Anaylst
- Up to SGD10000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 19 janv. 19
A renowned global bank based in Singapore has a job opportunity for a high-calibre Senior Business Analyst to join them in their aggressive expansion plans.
About the Senior Business Analyst Role:
The Senior Business Analyst for the ECM Upgrade workstream will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Delivery Manager ECM Upgrade. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing some acceptance testing, holding workshops and training. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly documented, understood and traceable from requirements to benefits realisation.
- Reviewing the overall data management approach, bringing together FCCM and Bank data knowledge
- Developing, socialising and agreeing the Project SAIL cutover plan and facilitating development of all artefacts to enable the cutover, including functional specifications, cutover checklist, cutover plan etc
- Use process and data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Managing the Project SAIL integrated configuration documentation, ensuring documentation standards are rigorously applied
- Ensuring Project SAIL documentation library is up-to-date with final signed off documents responsible for.
To succeed in this Senior Business Analyst job, you need to posses experience in ETL processes in data warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Five or more years' Business Analysis experience, preferably as Senior or Lead Business Analyst
- Accuity's Fircosoft or similar watch list filtering solutions
- AML monitoring solutions (e.g. Oracle OFSAA AML) preferred
- Familiarity with Name Screening and Transaction Monitoring data preferred
This renowned global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward with an industry leading institution, this Senior Business Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a private discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767250 Luciano Loke