Senior Claims Business Analyst
A leading Global Insurer requires a Senior Business Analyst for a greenfield Digital transformation project. Our client is embarking upon an exciting regional initiative to digitize and modernize its clams workflow systems and is looking for a dynamic business analyst for a mission critical role. Responsibilities
- Serves as the liaison and the reference point between the Business and the technical analyst in making sure the Business Requirements are clearly understood and translated to the functional requirements by leveraging on the resources and skill-set within and across the work-streams.
- Responsible for coordinating the business scoping session and ensuring the quality business requirement documents are delivered within the agreed timeline.
- Producing comprehensive test coverage for SIT and business scenarios for UAT executions and highlights the changes in business rules to all the impacted departments and functional areas.
- Support delivery manager closely in areas requiring systems and business domain knowledge
- Write user stories along with acceptance criteria
- Conduct prioritization with product owner
- Walkthrough user stories and acceptance criteria with developers and testers to ensure accurate understanding.
- Review test results and participate in defect triage
- Obtain UAT sign off for deployment into production
- Strong domain expertise in General Insurance
- Strong Agile methodology and practical implementation experience
- Requirement analysis and user stories + Acceptance criteria writing + Sprint planning experience etc
- Test management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Leo Lim in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference JoshuaTan529060
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/rMS3AB/senior-claims-business-analyst-itcommunications-hong-kong-hong-kong-15022312 Job Reference:
Joshua Tan 529060 EA Registration No.:
R21102576, Tan Jing Hong Joshua Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544