- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Senior Client Onboarding Analyst
Senior Client Onboarding Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: None
- Job Function: Documentation and Information Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18012534
- The Client Onboarding Team is responsible for implementing and managing a smooth process to handle all of the aspects of onboarding a client to ensure that they are ready to do business with Capital Markets (across all asset classes)
- This will involve liaising with clients and several teams in Sales, Legal, Compliance, Credit, Operations, etc to ensure that time to market is minimized and that transparency can be provided around the process
- The Client Onboarding team is a Global, cross asset class function for ICG Markets spanning across the Prime, Clearing and Executing Broker businesses that strives to provide the best client experience amongst our competitors. Capable of enabling any client type, in any region to trade any product against any entity efficiently
- External Clients
- All departments within Capital markets Sales
- Settlement Ops
- Accounts Control Operations/KYC
- Middle Office
- Accountable for ensuring overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements. Overall this includes:
- Owning onboarding a new opportunity end to end
- Moving the onboarding request through the process as quickly and effectively as possible (KYC/Legal/Credit)
- Communicating the status to internal and external parties
- Following the onboarding processes for different desks
- Registering the request in the pipeline and then providing relevant status updates to end users (i.e. Credit Officers, Legal heads, Desk Heads and general managers)
- Effectively following up with clients in a timely, professional manner
- Keeping track of loose ends and closing them out on a timeline basis incl. Following up with internal and external parties when activities go beyond their expected duration
- Coordination of client connectivity, account set-up and configuration
- Providing feedback to continually improve the process
- Take responsibility for your own pipeline whilst at the same time assisting/coaching new members of the team
- Manage your own pipelines and be aware of when to escalate issues to Lead analysts/Regional Heads
- Assist with balancing team work load
- Identify issues with the process, create and drive a solution, once having gained approval from Team lead and regional/global manager
- Continually look for ways to realize economies of scale with global counterparts and clients
- Pro-actively build and measure client satisfaction through client visits and benchmarks
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the full spectrum of products across specifically Equities, Fixed Income and FX but with knowledge of Prime Brokerage, Futures, clearing and commodities.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong onboarding background
- Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong Onboarding/KYC knowledge
- Strong Analytic ability, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate (written/verbal) effectively at all organizational levels.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships quickly and to gain respect/influence with key clients/internal contacts
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to plan and organise workload within tight deadlines, meeting day-to-day objectives as well as longer term strategic goals
- Planning & Organisation - ability to manage large workloads and balance multiple priorities.
- Interpersonal & Relationship Building.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Strong Initiative & Proactive
- Degree level educated, or equivalent, with a good general academic background.
- Related market qualifications a plus.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.