We are assisting our client in the Fintech industry to source for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of compliance controls framework and implementation of compliance-related processes and procedures.
- Be updated with latest regulatory changes and provide necessary compliance advisory to the senior management.
- Create, monitor and enforce all operational procedures comply with applicable regulations.
- Monitor licensing conditions and regulatory requirements.
- Identify, provide assessment and maintain documentation on any compliance issue.
- To escalate any such issues to senior management/ board in line with policy.
- Perform compliance reviews and assist in preparing reports to the senior management / board.
- Act as point of contact with regulators (eg. MAS, etc) directly on queries and regulatory submissions.
- Preparation of data review and submissions to MAS.
- Provide compliance advisory and support on client due diligence for client on-boarding and KYC periodic reviews and AML/CFT matters.
- Maintain registers are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct training and updates on compliance topics and regulatory requirements.
- Any other projects/duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in compliance in a financial institution in Singapore.
- Familiar with MAS regulations and compliance procedures and workflow, specifically with regards to CMSL and recognised market operator (RMO).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in accountancy, finance, business administration or law is a bonus.
- Demonstrated successful track record in working with various key stakeholders.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- An independent and highly motivated person whom can work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Professional compliance related certifications preferred.
Interested professionals with the above experience / skill-sets are encouraged to submit a detailed copy of your updated CV to Xavier Niam Xing Rong (Reg No : R2091991)
EMAIL : email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Posting Consultant : Xavier Niam Xing Rong
EA Reg No : R2091991
HRnet One Pte Ltd (EA License Number : 16S8408)