See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting opportunity to work in Markets and Treasury Control
- Understanding FX and Interest Rates Options business and valuation techniques
- Reports to the Team Manager, MTC Structured Solutions
Role Location: ANZ Singapore, 10 Collyer Quay, Ocean Financial Centre
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
As a Senior Controller for MTC Structured Solutions for FX and Interest Rates Options (Structured Solutions), you are responsible in core remit situated around holding end to end financial accountability for Structured Solutions business unit, which includes PnL production, balance sheet substantiation, IPV (Independent Pricing Verification) processes, valuation adjustments, providing insightful analysis on business performance and streamlining process in line with ESAR model. You are also required to provide business expertise to support new product approvals and partake in new initiatives and projects. Products valuation knowledge, working knowledge of finance control process and stakeholder management skills are required for this role. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Proven years of experience in Finance roles, preferably with trading and/or risk background
- Understanding of PnL attribution and risk dynamics
- Knowledge of valuation models across FX and IR ideally and xVA knowledge is a plus
- Strong trade booking knowledge and ability to quickly get used to new systems
- Continues improvement focus with ability and enthusiasm to work independently and self-improve
- Good communication skills and tertiary qualifications in related area such Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Finance etc.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code SIN006939.