Our client is a commodity trading house with a strong global presence. We are hiring a Credit Risk Analyst to be based in the Singapore office. This is a client facing Credit role that will give the Credit candidate exposure to working with many internal and external stakeholders as part of the deal process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst role with Leading Commodity Trading House:
- Handle all Credit Analysis matters including due diligence and credit risk analysis of a portfolio of commodities.
- Assess and advise on counterparty risk and mitigations. Recommend internal limits, security instruments, payment and credit terms.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to advise on Credit matters
- Ensure compliance with the internal credit policy & procedures.
- Qualitative analysis of the industry and advising Front Office on trends in the industry
- Drive business strategy through Credit Analysis to ensure long-term business performance
Requirements of the Credit Risk Analyst role with Leading Commodity Trading House:
- At least 5 years of experience in Credit Analysis, Credit Risk, Due Diligence or a related field
- Experience in Commodities or a relevant industry
- Good understanding of Credit Risk processes and policies
- Strong technical skills and a strategic mindset and business acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management, and a keen eye for detail