- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
As a Developer, you'll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. Based in Singapore and working in a dynamic global team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations in London and China.Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To be a trusted senior developer within the SABRE team.
- Experienced developers with previous experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of risk management systems
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
- Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment
- Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
- Data and compute grid experience a plus
- Functional programming experience a plus
- Responsible for the full development lifecycle for implementing the Bank's risk management system.
- Interact with the business users to gather the requirements
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the bank standards
- Coordinate with other teams in Technology
- Provide second line support
- Write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
- An excellent developer with good software design principles, someone who writes robust code along with accompanying test suites.
- Make sure that all software is incorporated into the CI/CD process in SABRE
- Be a self starter and be able to quickly grasp and understand existing software.
Qualification & Skills
- 8+ years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
- Java (essential), SCALA/Haskell is an advantage
- Oracle development background, RAC is a plus.
- Development experience on functional language, such as Haskell, is a strong plus.
- SCRUM and Agile.
- Financial Market domain knowledge
- Investment banking is a strong plus
- Structured/Derivatives business is a plus
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Proactive, self starter, autonomous
- Good team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignments
- Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery.
- Strong Java and Oracle skills.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large scale data processing systems built on Oracle.
- Familiarity and confidence working in an "agile" development environment.
- Who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
- Years or relevant experience: 8+