Senior Director, Account Management - Data & Analytic Services
Aon is currently recruiting an Account Manager, Business Development, Data & Analytic Services to join our team in Singapore. About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. The Opportunity
Data & Analytic Services drives new capabilities for Aon as a firm by creating innovative ways to do business, leveraging emerging technologies and collaborating across Aon to build solutions that enable colleagues to help clients make better decisions today and tomorrow.
As part of the Data & Analytics Services team, you will be responsible for maximizing Aon's potential in D&A driven business opportunities that support our core client services and generate new sources of client value. Responsibilities
- Develop client relationships for D&A Services with internal and external partners to drive business results and support the D&A strategy
- Generate and manage new product opportunities for D&A Services and support business units in drafting opportunity cases
- Drive the adoption of the D&A Services platforms and other capabilities
- Support monitoring and reporting of the data & analytic business development process across business units
- Support the Innovation & Partnerships team in building (external) partnerships for and with solution lines
- Support business product owners in marketing initiatives around products for internal stakeholders and own the Go-to-Market process for external stakeholders; help resolve material product service issues
How to Apply
- Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Experienced business development leader, with a minimum of 3 years in a senior account management role
- In-depth commercial understanding of the insurance or finance business i.e. market forces, business drivers etc.
- Capable of taking on an ambassadorial role in a regional and local geographic area
- Understanding of Data & Analytics business landscape in Singapore, and beyond
- Knowledge of the insurance market dynamics including key players
- Sound insurance product and process knowledge
- Achievement and results focused, with exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in negotiating and presenting
- Able to motivate and inspire a team to achieve success
- Comfortable to work in a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.