My client is a single family office and we are looking to expand the team here in Singapore. This role will focus on research in the Southeast Asia market across a myriad of industries.
- Conduct fundamental research on companies
- Produce research report, build and maintain valuation models
- Communicate and work closely with other stakeholders in the company
- Support lead portfolio manager on building and maintaining regional equity portfolios.
- Minimum BA/BS university degree. Master degree/CFA would be advantageous but not compulsory
- At least 5 years of working experience in an equity/hedge fund research role (buy/sell side)
- Generalist sector coverage /Asian exposure will be preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and also as a team player
- Able to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and stakeholders
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to Jeannie.Tan@Hudson.com
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Jeannie Tan Ying Bing
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1660951