Senior Executive Assistant
- $5000-6000 per month plus incentives
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GoPurpose Inc Pte Ltd
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
GoPurpose focuses on sustainable eCommerce and physical retail marketplace. An incubator for social impact, we are committed to creating a circular inclusive ecosystem sustainable business approach. Do you have a life purpose in you and are you ambitious enough to fulfil your purposes? Join us at a start up financially sustainable focused social impact environment. This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Management Team in managing the Singapore office and collaborating with overseas office in managing the activities of the executive office. Further details will be described at job practices and training.
• Assist in managing and scheduling Senior Management’s meetings.
• Ensure proper filing and documentation management.
• Assist with China accounting functions (experienced and understanding with China banking transactions).
• Sort out some administrative details in operations
• Oversee all administrative work in relation to product logistics, import and export activities, communication with suppliers, and company events.
• May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume the responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required.
• Assist in daily executive functions and tasks as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
• Ensure the well-being of projects by conducting due diligence (checks and follow up), and ensure that projects’ deadlines and targets are completed and met.
• Assist in product imports and exports matters; work with government agencies and authorities to get the appropriate import permits/licenses for our products.
• Assist Sales and Marketing Manager in marketing materials when required.
• Assist Senior Management Team in human resource duties.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties and tasks as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, with management consulting firms and/or financial institutions.
• Minimum Polytechnic Diploma graduate, Degree or Masters graduate preferred.
• Strong command in English and Chinese, both spoken and written (due to correspondence with our overseas offices and contacts)
• Good understanding of business and business processes, have experience preparing business presentation decks.
● Previously a management consultant or financial analyst with a good understanding of business management and consulting.
• Must have a global perspective or keen to learn about international businesses.
● Able to write and analyze business case studies
● Able to do excellent spreadsheets and high-level business presentation decks
● Must have good skill sets in Excel, understands financial modelling and knows how to build financial forecasting tables
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must, with basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience in bookkeeping is necessary. Work experience as a personal assistant / secretary would be an advantage.
• Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment.
• Have “can do” mentality, is ambitious, detailed, organized, meticulous, ethical, responsible, time-conscious, hardworking, efficient, loyal, good operations and problem-solving skills, and resourceful.
• Interested to use his/her abilities to give back to society.
• Passionate about improving society and helping humanity with social impact in a sustainable way.
• Enthusiastic in social and economic international affairs.
• Able to work autonomously and independently, as well as in a team. Excellent leadership and people skills.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment, and has an energetic and positive personality.
• Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; customer-service oriented with “can do” approach to work.
• Must have social impact and sustainable knowledges purposes in mind