Senior Executive or Assistant Manager, Corporate Finance
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 19 mars 18 2018-03-19
This is a role which supports the business in managing corporate liquidity and risks related to the company's financial and treasury activities. The key objective of this role will be to contribute to the delivery of maximizing risk-adjusted investment returns for the business.
• Support in treasury duties, including but not limited to interest fixing and fixed deposit placements, loan rollovers, loan draw downs, opening and closing of bank accounts, administration and maintenance of bank accounts and internet banking platforms
• Prepare month end reporting to head office and quarterly reporting to external investors
• Assist in preparing budget forecast, MTM and hedging reports and other management reports
• Conduct periodic review of debt covenants, prepare lender submissions and compliance certificates
• Monitor loan portfolio and underlying loan covenants and lending costs
• Work with bank counterparties/ colleagues to resolve issues with regards to funding/ treasury operations/ accounting/ reporting matters
• Manage and lead junior team members supporting treasury operations
• Collate and analyze trends relating to treasury products
• Attend to ad-hoc assignments from time to time, including but not limited to aligning and re-designing treasury work processes
• Possess Degree in Accountancy
• At least 6 years of relevant working experience
• Experience in the Corporate Finance Function in REITs, real estate private equity or infrastructure investments firms will be an added advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation and interpersonal skills;
• A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, detailed oriented, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills;
• A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to interact well with different functions and levels.
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment
If the above opportunity sounds exciting to you, please send your CV via the One Keppel career website.