- CDI, Plein-temps
- Faststream Recruitment
- Singapour, Singapore
- Market level
Senior FP&A Manager
Headquartered in Singapore, my client is Asia's leader in their speciality in the maritime and offshore world. Following some major changes and exciting times ahead, they are looking for an experimented FP&A Manager to support the CFO and the operations in taking the right decisions.
Headquartered in Singapore, my client is Asia's leader in their speciality in the maritime and offshore world.
Following some major changes and exciting times ahead, they are looking for an experimented FP&A Manager to support the CFO and the operations in taking the right decisions.
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A) will offer excellent exposure to the Senior Leadership Team, and the ability to really add value to a great business.
Responsible for supporting the CFO in garnering alignment of financial shape and targets with business stakeholders, delivering the operating plan, periodic reporting and analysis and steering the business to deliver the target financial shape.
Supports the Financial Shaping Process and target setting, liaising with different functions and management. Ensuring financial plans are fully aligned to the strategic direction and aspirations of the business.
Creating actionable insights through financial analysis of business performance to engage stakeholders and guide future business decisions.
Develop and implement process improvements to ensure financial processes are effective and efficient.
- Good financial understanding & strong analytical skills to be able to identify issues and trends
- 10+ years of experience in a Finance partnering role
- Able to work collaboratively, build credibility and influence others
- Ability to stand alone and challenge others
- Must be an agile learner and dedicated to driving improvements.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and perspective beyond the numbers
- Have worked in the Marine/Logistics/Supply industry in a business partnering/ co-pilot role or a financial control role
- This Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A) role will suit a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) that is looking to be proactive, work hard, and go the extra mile to contribute to the growth of a dynamic company.