• Leading Distressed and Private Debt firm. • Dynamic working environment • 6 months Maternity Cover
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Private Debt space with stable and growing AUM.
A 6 month Contract role has opened up within the Finance team for a Maternity Cover role. The role reports to the CFO. You will be responsible for:
- Review all transaction documentation and supporting files, and understand the features of the investment transactions, accruals and other related matters
- Provide support to daily operations matters, including but not limited to trade settlement, manage cash requirements and fund reports preparation.
- Review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations.
- Assist with reviewing financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of accounting working experience in alternative investments funds - Private Credit and Equity experience.
- A recognized degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- Candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry Must have experience specialising in Private Equity industry to be considered.
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
- 6 Month Contract role from June onwards
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to email@example.com . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541