• Well established financial institution • Attractive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is an established financial institution in the fund management industry. Job Description
* Maintain full set of accounts ensuring completeness and accuracy of records for stand-alone entities and Group consolidated results.
* Timely preparation and delivery of all financial and management reports for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to Senior Management, Shareholders and Regulators.
* Provide in-depth analysis of business performance against budget.
* Seek ideas for improving efficiencies and identify cost savings.
* Monitor Service Company cost against budget and manage cost allocation process to operating companies.
* Ensure timely completion of annual audit, tax submissions and other regulatory reporting.
* Plan, organise and prepare Group consolidated budget, business plan and forecast.
* Develop, implement and maintain a robust process of monitoring and reporting operational and reporting risks for Finance function.
* Participate in ad-hoc tasks/projects in support of department or Company's initiatives. The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Accountancy, Chartered Accountant or equivalent professional qualification.
* At least 10 years of relevant experience in financial or management reporting with good track record of strong delivery.
* Good working knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), accounting principles and tax rules.
* Good understanding of service company operations, transfer pricing and cost allocation processes.
* Good appreciation of operational and reporting risks for finance processes and functions.
* Knowledge of simple financial modelling will be advantageous. What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package with good upside on variable component in a well established and stable financial institution.