Senior Full Stack Developer- 1 yr contract
- SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
A leading international Insurance company is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
What is the role?
You would report to the Digital Operations Manager
- Work within a multidisciplinary agile team to design, create and improve new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Ensure that Front-end web sites are responsive, cross-browser and on mobile.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Adhere to web standards, usability and best practices defined and maintained by the Local Digital Operations and Group Digital Agency.
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team with new practices, ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
What Experience you need to have:
- Must have 4+ years of experience with Back-end system and at least one MVC framework (PHP Symfony, Laravel, SailsJS, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails…)
- Able to design cross-browser and responsive pixel-perfect HTML. Be familiar with Bootstrap.
- Expertise in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing).
- Proficient with version control systems (GIT).
- Proficient with Linux/Unix/MacOS for development.
- Experience with DevOps tools would be a plus (Jenkins, AWS, Docker).
Character Attributes to have:
- Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Strong execution background with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah