Our client is an independent fund administrator hailing from the Netherlands, providing a comprehensive range of specialist fund administration solutions to established investment managers and those launching start-up funds. These onshore and offshore funds, comprise both traditional and alternative assets. Having had much success expanding into the APAC market over the last few years, they are looking to grow their Hong Kong Office, by hiring an experienced Fund Accountant to cover both Hedge and Private Equity clients.
The general role will encompass all facets of financial reporting on a variety of private equity funds, relationship management of the operations side of the business, while supervising a small team of fund accountants.
- NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis
- Cash and portfolio reconciliation
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Prepare financial statements and work with external auditors as required
- Processing of payments of Investor, Investment Manager and third party fees
- Investor services including AML/KYC
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area
- Preferably hold or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- 1-4 years' experience in Financial Services with an exposure to accounting for hedge and/or private equity funds
- Advanced product knowledge, especially in derivatives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Collaborative and team-driven mindset