Senior Hadoop Developer (Chief Data Office)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are currently looking for a hands-on Senior Hadoop Developer who will work in a scrum team to come up with quality code on time.
Roles and responsibilities include interacting with engineering and infrastructure teams to ensure the solution is right and supports the minimum viable product.
The right candidate will possess strong technical skills in Hadoop ecosystem, and will have a well-rounded technical background in big data technologies.
- Masters degree in technology from a premier institute .
- Hands on technical experience in technologies such as Apache: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Zookeeper, Hbase, Redis, ElasticSearch, Core-Java, Scala, monitoring tools
- Ability to produce quality code and self-tested deliverables to meet the Banks Quality and standards
- 6-10 years of overall experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Hadoop based projects
- Strong communication and ability to work as a team player and individual contributor.
- Must have good experience in writing unit test cases
- Ability to analyse an issue to the root cause
- Must have excellent debugging skills
- Must be proactive
- Must have good experience in UNIX, control-M
- Flexible to travel and adaptive to the aggressive timelines delivery mode.
- Experience in R
- Experience in supporting a large project.
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross functional teams to deliver large, complex IT solutions
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with motivated .
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Effective written and oral communication.
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.