- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Senior IT Audit Manager, GA-IT Audit
Senior IT Audit Manager, GA-IT AuditRoles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head, IT Audit in the delivery of his/ her role and responsibilities.
- Prepare the audit plan for the areas under his/her charge and monitor the progress/ achievement of the audit plan.
- Manage a team of IT auditors to ensure that audits are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard (i.e. audit work meets audit objectives, working papers and reports are adequately prepared) and to provide value to the bank.
- Work in conjunction with the IT Audit Managers in communicating the audit findings and achieving agreement with the auditees.
- Develop and maintain
- Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT.
- Knowledge of leading practices and activities of existing and new IT in general.
- Work in conjunction with the Heads of Group IT and Risk Management to:
- Better manage business and Technology, Information, and Cyber risks.
- Maintain a good working relationship.
- Ensure that Group Audit is kept informed of changes in risk management and/or all major new developments and
- Track the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Work in conjunction with the other Senior Audit Managers and Head, IT Audit to provide the most effective working practices for IT Audit.
- Provide agreed management reports to the Head of IT Audit.
- Build and develop a team of internal auditors to manage and execute audit engagements with the minimum following skills:
- Excellent project management.
- Subject matter experts on framework and methodology.
- Subject matter experts on various operating system for mainframe, midrange and open systems, and IT activities and
- Ability to identify Technology, Information, and Cyber related critical issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for staff performance and career management as well as development plans for team members
- Head IT Audit
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably, with a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in IT Audits or equivalent with preferably, experience in IT (e.g. applications development/ support)
- Experience in managing a team and audit engagements
- Good knowledge of banking applications supporting various businesses; with relevant working / auditing experience
- Strong risk-based audit experience with hands-on experience in using CAATS, preferably ACL
- Independent and committed with high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency.
- Willing and able to operate effectively in a leadership position or a team player