Senior IT Business Analyst
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 16 juin 18 2018-06-16
An established global bank is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of business analysis. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of business analysis, Java development and SQL, and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- As part of the Credit Risk IT team, handling the development, integration, providing first and second level support of the Wealth Management IT solutions for the bank.
- Handling credit risk computation and credit risk monitoring.
- Gather requirement from stakeholders, provide impact analysis, propose solutions, and translate them into detailed functional specifications for offshore development team.
- Organize workshops/meetings for project stakeholders, estimate effort and develop project delivery schedule
- Manage the full SDLC of an IT projects, ensure projects are delivered according to agreed schedule, scope, and cost as well as handling escalation of risks and issues appropriately
- Liaise with other IT teams to implement changes and resolve issues
- Review and perform code review to ensure quality delivery and support business user in UAT
- Relevant Degree in Software engineering / Computing
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in IT functions.
- Holds at least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Credit Risk monitoring domain (Such as Client Assets, Liabilities and Collateral calculation)
- Expertise in PL/SQL, Oracle Database such as Database Designing, SQL Loader, Performance Tuning and Stored Procedure
- Project Management experience
- Familiar with UNIX commands and hold expertise in Shell scripting
- Well proficient in Java Skillset such as Java programming, Spring MVC (Web Framework), Spring Integration, Spring Core and JQuery
- Knowledge in Data warehouse and Scrum-Agile methodology will be a good to have
- Sound knowledge on Front to Back and Back to Front banking process with good knowledge of Wealth Management Banking Product knowledge, such as Structured products, Bonds, FX/Equity Options, etc.
- Independent individual, proactive with strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skill with the good ability to liaise effectively with Business users and IT teams
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or may contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057