As part of the Security Transformation activities, new security related capabilities are being created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Business Analyst to work with the project team and deliver the capability that will improve the company's Cybersecurity and therefore reduce the overall risk exposure. Capgemini Singapore is hiring resources who manage and respond to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders’ expectations.
- Requirements Analysis: Work with Cloud Architects and rest of Cloud team to define and design an appropriate cloud strategy and solution.
- Requirements Specification: Analysis of services to determine cloud value and technical feasibility. Collaborate with other team members to translate the business needs into documented requirements through an accurate, precise and detailed specification process
- Process Design: Will be responsible for driving domain-driven design to identify key micro-services needed With Cloud Native engagements as well as incumbent products.
- Stakeholder Engagement: develop stakeholder management plan, ensure buy-in from relevant counterparts and manage dependencies across the project delivery lifecycle
- Project Implementation: In conjunction with Cloud Operating SMEs, conduct process analysis and defining appropriate to-be process, practices and tooling
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience in the context of large, financial services organizations.
- Have working understanding and knowledge of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS); experience in defining, designing and implementing cloud solutions preferred.
- Familiar with Cloud Architectural design & Virtualization Technologies in the Enterprise.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, GAP analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering.
- A highly analytical, process oriented, collaborative and creative individual.
- An individual that is willing to take ownership for driving change and challenge existing concepts.