Senior Java Engineering Lead
- SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
An established global banking client in the Corporate and Wholesale Banking domain is seeking a Senior Java Engineering Lead to join the team in Singapore. Apart from core development work, this person will also have process and project management responsibilities as well as facing off to senior stakeholders globally.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Core Java programming skills with exposure to next-gen technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud etc.
- MUST HAVE: Proven experience working on enterprise-scale systems within Banking, Telcos or large MNC organizations.
- MUST HAVE: Ability to deal with Business / Technology onshore and offshore teams and vendors.
- MUST HAVE: Prior involvement in leading and mentoring small to mid-sized teams of Developers.
- MUST HAVE: Good working experience in Agile and test-driven development Thorough understanding and implementation of the methodology would be required in this role.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Exposure to new Cloud (AWS/Azure) and Data (MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive, Spark) tools and technologies would be advantageous in this role.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication abilities.
Key Words: Java, Software Developer, Architect, Team Management, DevOps, Agile
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330