Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow. Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The Senior Key Account Manager is responsible to manage and further develop your customer portfolio in the territory. He/She will manage and coordinate all commercial and contractual aspects between Avaloq and its customers, this includes mastering the up-selling process for products and services, ensuring compliance with the various contracts, overseeing financials, handling operational business and fostering fruitful collaboration.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with more complex accounts (e.g. larger, international or multi-sites, etc…) customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction, profitable account and increasing revenues by up-selling activities
- Build up in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business, build up and maintain a network within the customer on various levels (IT, Business, team-leader, management leads, upper Management). Identify the major decision-makers and maintain relationship
- Increase actively the share of wallet by promoting Avaloq products and Services (offers preparation) and identifying opportunities, promoting and proposing new products or services to the existing clients
- Plan strategic direction of the customer account (account plan)
- Potentially take over a management function/role
- For international accounts, act as leading Account Manager by coordinating actions of several account managers on multi-sites.
What you need
- At least 5-8 years of relevant sales experience
- Bachelor's/Masters’ from a recognized institute, preferably specializing in Business / Banking / Computer Science related disciplines.
- Is savvy in networking
- Knows several banking domains
- Ability to maximise customer value and embrace intrapreneurship
- Strong in communication, presentation and conflict management skills
- Capable in generating trust and manage resources effectively
- Is process competence and adherent