- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 10 nov. 17
Senior Manager - Global Wealth Mgmt. Operations
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.This role is for a senior position in Global Wealth Management Operations for helping in establishing a robust target operating model, process standards and operational processes and controls across the Wealth Management Operations (WMO) network. The global team provides support to Wealth product and sales front office functions for the business growth and service delivery. This covers technology and operations for an array of investment and bancassurance products. The Wealth Management Operation global team consists of 450+ staff in 25+ locations.
The candidate will ensure that a strong control mindset is applied to the Wealth Management Operational processes and help Head Wealth Management Operations in constant improvement of the processes and controls through digitisation, standardisation, and hubbing and engagement with Operations Heads within WMO, Technology - PvB & Wealth, COO - WM, Product - WM/WMPS, Operations Risk - PvB & WM, ITO - Product Risk & Control and other group functions. The candidate together with Head Wealth Management Operations will take the lead to improve process efficiency, improve controls, reduce risks, train staff and increase client experience. The candidate will help in keeping the global documents updated from time to time as per the requirement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Establishing target operating model for investment and bancassurance activities
* Work with the Country Operations & GBS Heads for establishing global process standards and formalising global process across WMO processes.
* Support group and country/hub operations team with respect to the launch of new products / processes
* Assist the teams in Hub and country on "Project Enable", focused on incorporation of requisite functionalities, timely completion of UAT and rollout.
* Improving the WMO process and controls in countries and GBS locations through digitisation and process standardisation.
* Constant improvement in efficiency saves through hubbing and automation.
* Assist in setting up a culture of compliance adherence especially with respect to country specific regulatory requirements and mechanism to measure consistent adherence to regulatory standards and guidelines.
* Assist in enhancing the risk management capabilities by partnering with ITO Product Risk & Control on Operational Risk Agenda as well as ensuring an effective Peer Review program.
* Assist in review of operational losses, risk issues and appropriate corrective actions.
* Assist in providing guidance to countries on internal audit and responding to the queries arising from the audit.
* Proper engagement with all internal & external stakeholders. Represent WM in various group forums, e.g. PGCs, PWCs, etc. through designated SPOCs/Self on Service Calls.
* Review of the PPGs & Country Addendums from Operations perspective.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills:
* About 10-15 years' working experience in Wealth Operations / Products
* Good understanding of Wealth Products (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products, Commodity linked products, Derivatives, Funds, Trust, and Bancassurance)
* Good documentation skills
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in a highly dynamic work environment that requires support for new products/processes.
* Team player with the ability to operate independently and influence team outside direct controls
* Soft skills: Trustworthy, communicate effectively, be brave and honest, be a great listener, be organized, be reliable
* Ability to prioritise/reprioritise assignments and meet delivery deadlines
* Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance, Engineering, or IT
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.