Senior Manager - Operational Risk Analytics
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- T+O+M , Numéro de Licence EA : 10C4170
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Portfolio Risk Analytics / Conduct Risk / Portfolio Risk 12 month contract opening
My client, a leading international financial institution with offices in Singapore have a number of a number of Risk Analytics roles to join on 12 month rolling contracts
- Develop and maintain the risk analytics framework and standards specifically in line with TPRM, Risk Appetite, ORF and Governance requirements
- Develop prototype and tactical models in excel.
- Work collaboratively with other corporate oversight functions to identify and implement consistent and effective approaches to risk governance and control-based activities;
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of Risk Management;
- Within the Group's overall Risk Management Framework, establish and maintain an appropriate risk based approach to assessing, measuring, monitoring, managing and reporting Risk within Business Efficiency.
- Represent Risk Management with focus on portfolio risks using analytics;
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Using Risk attributes contribute to the continued maintenance and improvement of our overall risk management framework, keep abreast of the regulations and contribute to the translation of those into our TPRM framework
- Master Degree with 10+ years’ experience in risk related roles within which 3+ years in Portfolio Governance / Analytics.
- Diverse Risk management experience, including knowledge of risk management governance and controls
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills, with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of positive influence
- You can influence, constructively challenge and negotiate at all levels;
- Able to explain and convince others on the TPRM framework approach, to senior management or to the regulators;
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel skills
- Project management experience
This represents a fantastic opportunity to further your Risk Analytics in a leading bank while gaining exposure to the latest banking regulations
If you have the relevant experience & would like to explore this role, please send your CV in word format via the apply link