Senior Manager, Business & Strategy Management ITO Trade & Cash
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Optimum Solutions , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C3330
- 27 sept. 17 2017-09-27
Role: Permenant with Bank
Job Function: General Management
Reports Directly to: Head of Strategy & Business Planning
We are looking for a self driven analyst to support the head of strategy and business planning under the Corporate & Institutional Banking, Cash & Trade business line.
The is a critically important role, enabling the head of strategy and business planning to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders and fulfill his commitments to Global head of ITO for Cash and Trade. This is not an administrative role; it is highly strategic and facilitative one that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. As the heads ‘trusted counsel’, the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and strong analytical skills. This role is a great stepping stone for someone to grow within the bank as they will work on significantly high level strategic assignments that will give them both a deep and a big picture view of the Trade and Cash business
This full-time position reports directly to the head of strategy and business management and encompasses six primary accountabilities:
- Development of draft communication on behalf of the head and/or research in support of these. Communications range from an update at MT meetings, to drafting emails for a corporate communication, arranging for town hall materials, drafting blogs to be published on internal communications sites and maintaining and keeping the departments intranet page up to date with recent developments in the department.
- Coordination/orchestration of projects or commitments directly involving the heads. This responsibility primarily focuses on ensuring alignment among the often disparate stakeholders and, when such alignment is absent, sharing this fact with the head and recommending mitigating approaches. While this responsibility envisions “going deep” on a relatively limited number of projects, s/he would also need to understand the breadth of the projects within the purview. There would be a pre-agreed schedule of projects requiring the manager’s involvement. Tact, diplomacy, and persistence are essential qualities in executing this dimension of the role.
- To support the business planning and management team to deliver an effective operational excellence agenda through management of budgets, infrastructure and the people agenda (including resourcing, capability and capacity and demand & supply).
- To leverage on available resources, systems and reporting capability to build comprehensive dashboards, and maintain internal scorecards for the top team
- Originating and updating of various strategic documents (PPT, Excel, Word etc) for key meetings on an adhoc basis
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills :
- Strong excel and power point skills
- This role requires 10+ years of experience in banking
- Strong project management skills
- Highly-developed communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy
- Results/action-orientation; project management skills
- Organizational and political agility; developed negotiation skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic/financial analysis skills
- Responsive and able to pay meticulous attention to detail (particularly in documents).
- A flexible approach to work and able to work overtime as required.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- High sense of urgency.