Senior Manager, Data Modelling (Chief Data Office)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
The successful applicant will work with business stakeholders and Data standards team in understanding the downstream data requirements of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDM), and to build/maintain a common, re-usable and scalable Enterprise Logical Data Model for the bank.
- Create and maintain the Enterprise Logical Data Model using Erwin
- Champion the usage of the Enterprise Data Model within the bank and passionately defends its reputation and integrity
- Own the Data and its Governance within the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Maintain centralized Source to Target Mapping Document, Surrogate Key generation and Reference data process for the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Proactively identify Data Quality issues and take ownership in their handling and resolution within the Enterprise Data warehouse
- Document and maintain a central Key Design Decision document for Data Model, Data Quality and Data Scenarios
- Be the EDM SME on various Data Models used within the organisation, and relate them to the common Enterprise Data Model
- Perform data profiling and analysis to understand and model the integrated Enterprise Data Model
- Facilitate LDM review workshops with the Data SME's, and document the various data scenarios and their design decisions
- Apply Architecture and Data Governance principles in the build out of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Guide the technology team in the Enterprise Data warehouse implementation and solution for complex data quality issues and scenarios
- Responsible for stakeholder management and help collate data requirements for the LDM design, PDM mapping and build
- Participate in SIT/UAT meetings, review data related defects from business requirement perspective and provide inputs to development team on fixes;
- Organize / Conduct user walk-through / training sessions on EDM Data Model
- Align with the bank process and standards and ensure there are no deviations
Skill / Experience Requirement:
- 6 to 12 years of Business/Data Analysis and/or Data Mapping/Modelling experience; Experience in ERWIN Data Modeler preferred
- At least 3 years of experience as an Enterprise Data Modeller or Data Architect in a Regional Bank or other financial institution
- Good domain knowledge in Banking Risk, Capital, Regulatory Reporting and Finance Data Models
- Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, especially managing senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate strategies, Design principles and processes around data modeling to Senior Stakeholders and cross functional groups
- Ability to articulate complex data issues to Senior stakeholders and influence the solution decisions in line with the Data Governance and Architecture principles
- Experience in various database tools like DB2, Oracle, Teradata with strong technical skills in writing and understanding complex queries; Knowledge/Experience in Hadoop technologies preferred
- Understands technology and how it is applied to business problems.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and balance the demands of various parties
- Strong and clear communication and written skills.
- Very quick learner with strong interest in banking and risk management and desire to acquire the knowledge and understanding of credit modelling, analytics and Basel II capital reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Has Initiative, creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to liaise effectively with individuals at various levels of the organization
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...